Driver Application Process
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REQUIRES ALL DRIVERS TO BE REGISTERED WITH THE DRUG AND ALCOHOL CLEARINGHOUSE - this must be done prior to completing our driver application.
You can register for the drug and alcohol clearinghouse by clicking here
Once you are registered with the drug and alcohol clearinghouse, please complete the following documents for your driver application.
- Driver Application
- Release & Documentation of Pre-Employment Testing Information by Applicant
- Pre-Training Agreement for New Drivers
- HireRight DOT D/A Disclosure and Authorization Form
- Request for Information from Previous Employer/Carrier
- Important Disclosure Regarding Background Reports from the PSP Online Service
- FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse Consent for Limited Queries
- Disclosure for Background Check
If you would like to speak with someone, please contact recruting at 1.800.662.8265.